Secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription based cloud service provided by Microsoft, key features include enterprise-grade Exchange Email and Calendar, a range of Communication and Collaboration tools, and a suite of web apps enabling Office 365 users to create and edit Office documents using only a web browser.
Office 365 is available in a number of different plans providing different sets of features at different levels. Plans include:
- Office 365 for enterprise: For businesses with internal or partner-supported IT staff and resources. Add on plans are available for information workers with dedicated PCs and kiosk workers who share a PC and need only Web-based access.
- Office 365 for small business: Designed for businesses without dedicated IT staff or resources.
- Office 365 for education: Designed for schools and a replacement for the Office Live@edu service.
Why choose Office 365?
Easy to setup and use
- Get started in minutes. Setup new users in seconds
- No training needed. Use Office tools your team knows and loves
- Get virtually anywhere-access on nearly any device
- Work on your Office files online or offline
- Stay safe with built-in anti-virus and spam fighting technology
- Count on 99.9% uptime
- Lower costs vs. on-site solutions
As a Microsoft Partner and Authorised Subscription Advisor we can help you decide on a suitable plan and help you implement Office 365 for your organisation. Simply contact us for more information.