Secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office web apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing.
What is Microsoft 365? (formally Office 365?)
Microsoft 365 is a subscription based cloud service provided by Microsoft, including the typical Microsoft Office software it’s other key features include enterprise-grade Exchange Email and Calendar, a range of Communication and Collaboration tools, and a suite of Web Apps.
Microsoft 365 is available in a number of different plans providing different sets of features at different levels. Plans include:
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise: Microsoft 365 Enterprise plans include F1, F3, E3, and E5. These plans offer key features that are geared towards Enterprise productivity which include options that are not available under Business plans.
- Microsoft 365 Business: Business plans include Basic, Business Standard, and Business Premium. These plans are a great low-cost way to provide key Microsoft 365 services to clients with minimal needs.
Why choose Microsoft 365?
Easy to setup and use
- Get started in minutes. Setup new users in seconds
- No training needed. Use Office tools your team knows and loves
- Get virtually anywhere-access on nearly any device
- Work on your Office files online or offline
- Stay safe with built-in anti-virus and spam fighting technology
- Count on 99.9% uptime
- Lower costs vs. on-site solutions
Get Started | Migrating to Microsoft 365
There are various ways to migrate to Microsoft 365 and as a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner and Authorised Subscription Advisor we can help you decide on a suitable plan and help you implement Microsoft 365 for your organisation.
We have carried out various methods to implement a migration strategy, ensuring things are done in a cost-effective and timely way. If you need assistance with Microsoft 365 simply contact us for more information.