Outsourced IT Support Services in Scotland
We can provide all or part of your business IT Services. As an Outsourced IT Support team we have a very wide range of experience gained from working with multiple clients and dealing with a diverse range of problems.
Benefits of Outsourcing your IT
- Lower running costs by allowing your business to only pay for what it needs
- Reduces the need for hiring and training IT staff, our support staff are already qualified, certified, experienced and trained
- An Outsourced IT Support service will have access to new technologies and resources to begin projects immediately
- Allows you to focus on your core business by reducing the need to make intricate IT decisions
- The decision of taking risks relating to new IT technologies is greatly reduced
- Outsourcing gives you the peace of mind that all your compliances and security protocols are up-to-date and meets current legislation
This involves a range of duties designed to ensure an IT problem does not occur in the first place. Problem solving therefore should be few and far between once we begin our own preventative maintenance procedures.
- Creating baselines of your Workstations and Servers for future reference
- Monitoring Performance of Workstations, Servers and Network Devices
- Monitoring System Event Logs
- Ensuring the latest Service Packs are installed
- Checking Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam software is up-to-date
- Ensuring Security is correctly addressed overall, including Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Monitoring Performance of your Network Connectivity
- Monitoring the Performance of your Hosted Services (Websites, Email etc..)
Most of these duties will be performed in the background leaving you unaware of our presence and able to continue working as normal. To that end however, we will provide you with a “System Administration” report at the end of each month electronically so that you can monitor what we are doing. (The report is easily readable as we avoid filling it with technical terminology).
Should an immediate problem arise however, we will quickly react and deal with it. Our call-out times for problem rectification have been consistently under 2 hours.
We take a methodical step-by-step approach to problem rectification which includes:
- Determine the problem – Asking the right questions to discover the root cause of the problem
- Gather details – Checking our monitoring systems and investigating event logs, is the problem generic or more specific
- Reproducing the problem – Reproducing an issue simply means verifying we can recreate the same error the user reported. This could be done on-site or via a remote desktop connection, if this is viable then approximate the same conditions on a similar computer
- Rectify the problem – Carry-out a Site Visit or Remote Access Session and rectify the problem, document for future reference
Remote Access is convenient for quick rectification, we use a secure remote access system but we will also visit on-site as required.
Planned Maintenance | Routine Visits
As time goes by there will be a requirement for us to conduct scheduled site visits, either for planned maintenance or discussion to see how things are going. Our visits will always be scheduled around your time, this includes working evenings and weekends if required.
Planned Maintenance and Routine Visits can involve upgrades to hardware and software, installation of new systems or you may just want to discuss future projects in mind or a list of required tasks. Either way we always strive to work around you.
We are based in Scotland and can operate anywhere in the UK, for example some of our more recent projects have enabled us to provide IT Support in the following areas:
- IT Support Glasgow
- IT Support Edinburgh
- IT Support Fife
- IT Support Dundee
- IT Support Scotland
- IT Support Liverpool
- IT Support London
- IT Support Plymouth
Contact us for more Information
Simply contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more information.