Starting a Business | Building a Website
All businesses generally need to have a web presence, even if it’s a small simple website. Consumers turn to the internet for many things including reviews, researching your products, location and so on. We can help you buisld your new Business Website.
Some important considerations to consider when building your first website:
- Determine it’s primary purpose
- Decide on a Domain Name
- Choose a Webhosting Provider and partner with a Website Designer if required
- Build your web pages offline, keep things clear and informative, make sure the content has a “call to action”
- Set up a Payment Gateway (if you plan to sell online)
- Test and Publish your site
- Market your Website and Optimise for Search Engines and Social Networks
New Business Website | Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of improving the volume or quantity of traffic to a web site via Search Engine Result Pages (or SERPS).
Search engines periodically scan the internet to find new web sites using programs called Robots. When a search engine finds a new web site, they attempt to index it (basically meaning they save a copy) within their own databases. Users then use the search engine to find a web site from their database using relevant keywords or keyphrases.
If your site has been designed well, using correct SEO techniques, it should get listed near the top of the Search Engine Result Pages.
Our Website Design Services
Our Website Design Services for new businesses include the following:
- Custom (Bespoke) Website Design
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Customised Blogs, RSS News Feeds and Newsletters
- Content Management Websites
- Database Driven Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Hosted E-Mail Services
- Website Hosting and Domain Name Management
We even use our own Dedicated Webservers to host your website and all E-Mail Services.