Website Design Services
We build excellent hand crafted websites! But they don’t just look good, they perform well too. All of our websites are designed to reach the widest possible audience, with great attention paid to planning, creativity and hard work.
We can work on any website design project, whether you are a small business and need a simple one page website just to get your name on the internet (and into search engines above your competition), or you are a larger company needing to update or re-design an existing and rapidly expanding site, no matter what the project is, simply contact us and we will increase your internet presence.
Our Website Design Services
Our Website Design Services are varied, but do include the following:
- Custom (Bespoke) Website Design
- Website Development in Scotland
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Customised Blogs, RSS News Feeds and Newsletters
- Content Management Websites
- Database Driven Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Small Business Website Design in Fife
- Hosted E-Mail and Exchange Services
- Website Hosting and Domain Name Management
We even use our own Dedicated Webservers to host your website and all E-Mail Services.
The Website Design Process
Our unique Website Design Process is very efficient and has been implemented to ensure we maintain complete confidence with the Client. We prefer to use a planned step by step process to the overall development of a Website. Each step can be broken down as follows:
- Initial design of the website theme using a graphics design application
- Upload design ideas to the internet to allow Client to easily view and comment
- Once Client has approved the theme, begin encoding webpages
- Ensure Client can view webpages as they are being encoded, again to allow for comment
- Complete site and check for broken links, spelling errors, bad navigation, poor programming etc..
- Configure any Blogs and RSS News Feeds, customise to match the website design
- Use a test pool of at least 5 Users to test the site and comment
- Promote website as live
- Begin Search Engine Optimisation
When we build your website we take into consideration accessibility and usability issues. We also make sure that it is search engine ready, using search engine optimisation techniques to make sure that visitors can find your site.
We make sure that your site meets all of the specifications and guidelines set out by the World Wide Web Consortium. This means writing the code for your website in XHTML (Extensible HyperText Markup Language) and using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to apply styles and layouts for your site, rather than using out-of-date tables and old markup languages.
This ensures we can continue to work with you to ensure your site is kept up to date as new technologies, design ideas or content becomes available.
Contact us for more Information
Simply contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more information.